Job Search Results

WebSphere Commerce Developer

Great permanent Full-Time opportunity for a Websphere e-commerce Developer based in Melbourne CBD. Work with best Techs across the Retail Industry.

About our Client:
Our client is one of Australia's largest retailers and they are currently looking for a Websphere e-commerce developer to join their team.

The role:
In the role you will play a major role in ensuring that the retailers e-commerce site is one of Australia's best. From a customisation perspective the role would involve you spending 60% of your time writing code with the other 40% of the time utilising the functionality within Websphere to perform customisation. Within the role you will also be liaising with stakeholders to understand their requirements and then translating those requirements into solutions.


Essential experience and Knowledge:
To be considered for the role you will need to have:

  • Previous experience in Websphere E-commerce development or alternatively strong Java back end development experience with additional experience in other ecommerce type software
  • A proven track record in customising software for client requirements

What's in it for you:

  • Staff pricing discounts across the store network (up to 30-40%)
  • The opportunity to work with one of the best tech teams in Melbourne
  • The opportunity to work with one of Australia's most successful companies with strong yearly profit growth


HOW TO APPLY:

Please apply via the link below. For further Information please contact Shivani Jha on 0383191162 (shivani.jha@randstad.com.au).

At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.

Apply Now

Advertiser Details

Randstad

All jobs by this advertiser

Job Summary

Type:
Permanent / Full Time
Location:
Melbourne
Profession:
IT & Telecomms
Role:
Software - Developer
Reference:
90M0411523_3546841111938881693
Salary:
$115-$110
Date Listed:
12-Feb-20